Friday, April 14, 2006

i'm getting more & more hot-tempered..
what the hell.
all because of you.


i lost everything..
i'm pretty upset when i found out that my calculator has gone missing.
i draw so many stuffs on it..
i draw all my cliques name.
i coloured them.
i used them for 2 years.
i've lost 3 calculators when i was secondary 1 & 2.
i lost my wonderful calculator again.
i cant even do proper revision w/o them.
i cried when i found out that it wasnt in my bag.
my mood became more dampen.

besides my missing calculator,
i've lost my lucky pen.
call me childish if you want. i am childish anyway.
i love my black pen..
i miss it.

i hate it when i lose stuffs.
i clearly remembered that i did have it when i was in fnn class.
a calculator doesnt come cheap.
& i have to use my own money to buy it back.
i'm so frickingly pissed.


mr faizal said our practical test was next week.
he said that we cant take our recipe books into the kitchen,
nor he will tell us what we're going to cook.
i'm super anxious.

he gave us our coursework.
my mind went blank.
our coursework is due on 27 of april,
13 more days to go.

his explaination is super messy.
i dont even get what he's talking about..
just nodded to whatever he says..
i seriously need help in my coursework.
any fnn people willing to help?


you guys said the wrong stuffs again..
i'm hurt.


i know that i swear alot nowadays.
but, have you ever wondered why i would even sweared in the first place?
i sweared cause' i'm troubled, cause' i'm filled with anger.
you guys think i'm doing it on purpose?
no.. i'm mad.


i'm losing appetite nowadays..
i refused to eat.


my illness doesnt seem to go away.
it keeps getting worser & worser..
i dread waking up every morning,
cause' everytime i wake up,
my throat will be feeling so sore..
i cant talk, instead, i'll keep coughing.
it feels so terrible..

sometimes,
i just wish that i wont wake up forever.


its chaos at my tagboard.
i would love to spam it.
but, SHE* will get mad.
oh well, whatever she says.


I WONT REPLY TAGS FOR A HIATUS.

its not that i'm chicken or anything..
she warned me,
ahhh.. what the fuck.

please present your BIG names in your tags if you people dont mind.
leave my fucking sister outta it.
spam me for all you want.
dont insult my friends.
who's the one who started it?
well, not us of cause'.
whatever.


ms nurul is so nice.
she told us what questions are gonna come out for the history common test.
she even gave us the notes & showed us how to write it in essay form.
i seriously have to memorise it.


i hate it.
why am i born so stupid?!
why cant i understand stuffs easily like other kids?
why must people say hurtful things about me?
why cant people understand me or listen to me for once?
i find it super irritating when people show off their high marks to me.
not that i'm pin-pointing to anyone..
but yeah. i hate that girl sitting infront,
beside girl.
she's super sickening..
keeps putting her hands near my thighs during fnn theories.
"get your fucking hands off my body parts"
bloody hell. i'm starting to really really hate her.


i think i'm gonna have a bad record for chinese lessons.
i keep sleeping in mdm soh's class.
soh scolded puifun for telling us jokes.
soh scolded samantha for sleeping.
soh scolded jie for sleeping too.
soh rarely scold me nowadays.
i guess she's scared of me.. cause' i always shouted back at her.
i still remembered that she used to insult me.
thats why i'm still that mad at her.
alibaba's gonna have a bad record.
ahhh.. what the heck.
as if we're the only ones causing all the nonsense.


i love ammonium!
searching for his info is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
ahhh..
i give up.


my grief-stricken life.
fucking hell.
this doesnt concerns my sister.
leave her outta it.

No comments: